Saturday, November 14, 2009

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

As the official listmaster for the Rockin' BnR, I would like to take this opportunity to thank some people who have been helping me with the Rockin' BnR for as long as I can remember. Without these people, the Rockin' BnR would not be, well, Rockin'!!

First off, Denise of DesignsbyDeniseMarie. Denise is the only shop on the current list that was also on the very first list back in 2008. The second night of the BnR, I was not able to get online and Denise is the one who kept the BnR hopping that night. She was amazing!! Denise has brought so much to the BnR and her shop is beautiful!! I happen to own a couple of her pieces and I absolutely love them! Denise, you rock!!

Second, Judy of PinkRosesSupplyShop. Not only does Judy have a shop full of awesome gift tags and greeting cards, but she is also someone who is constantly promoting the BnR and for that I am truly thankful. I have also purchased from Judy many times and love her work. She is so talented and creative. Judy really helps to keep the spirit of the BnR alive. Judy, you are the backbone of this BnR. Thank you for inspiring me and keeping me going!

Third, Barb of Redbarbi. In my previous post entitled "What the heck is a BnR?", I mentioned that there was a shop that I discovered because of BnRs and now own 5 items she made. Redbarbi is that shop. Now, here is a lady who is such an inspiration to me. Barb not only participates extensively on the BnR, but she has triumphed over medical issues to create some of my most favorite purses I own. Her craftmanship is remarkable! Barb, your courage and positive attitude are so admirable. Thank you for everything you've done with the BnR.

And lastly, Dawn of Quiltnut60 and GhostHuntingDiva. When you need a good laugh, this is the lady to turn to. There have been plenty of nights on the BnR when Dawn would keep us up late laughing our butts off!! Besides being the funny lady on the BnR, Dawn also has a fantastic shop full of sweet smelling goodies. Dawn, thank you for all the laughs!! You keep us rockin'!!

There are sooo many other fantastic shops that have been with the BnR forever, contastly buying back on and helping to support other Etsy shops. Without all these shops, the BnR would not be around today. Thank you to EVERYONE who has ever been a part of the Rockin' BnR. I loooove you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: